U.S. Conventional Mining Royalty Portfolio: a 2% net smelter return royalty on portions of the San Rafael Project, located in Utah, USA and operated by Western Uranium & Vanadium Corp.;
a 2 – 4% sliding scale gross value royalty on portions of the Whirlwind Project, located in Colorado and Utah, USA and operated by Energy Fuels Inc. (" Energy Fuels "); and
a 1% gross value royalty (applicable to uranium and vanadium sales) on portions of the Energy Queen Project, located in Utah, USA and operated by Energy Fuels.
U.S. In-Situ Recovery (ISR) Royalty: a 2 – 4% sliding scale royalty on portions of the Dewey Burdock Project located in South Dakota, USA and operated by enCore Energy Corp. Cash consideration of US$1.5 million was paid by the Company at closing. Physical Uranium Holdings The Company further announces that it has made additional uranium concentrate purchase commitments totaling […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content