Resolution’s newest project has sweet silica sand and uranium potential. Pic: via Getty Images share
Resolution Minerals is expanding its horizons with the grant of a large landholding in South Australia that is prospective for both high purity silica sands and uranium.
The new George project includes the Etadunna silica sands prospect which has been defined over 1km2 by historical drilling, which returned a top near-surface intersection of 34m grading 99.87% SiO2 (silica) that is open at depth.
Further drilling sampling and a Scoping Study including metallurgical testwork is required at the prospect, which remains open in all directions. Resolution Minerals’ (ASX:RML) timing is exquisite given that high purity silica sand is in demand for an increasing number of industrial and technological products such as electric vehicles and solar panels – both of which require a high purity level.George also has the potential to host underlying Kazakhstan-style roll-front uranium mineralisation […]
Click here to view original web page at stockhead.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!