[PDF] Press Release: Uranium price has broken out Herisau, 22.09.2021 (PresseBox) – Now it has happened, often predicted, the pound of uranium now costs just under 50 US dollars.
At the end of 2022, the last nuclear power plant in Germany will be taken off the grid. But many countries in Europe, not to mention other large economies, are holding on to nuclear energy. It has been clear for some time that uranium will become much more expensive. A year ago, a pound of uranium cost around 30 US dollars; in November 2020, the price was only around 20 US dollars. This year, France, for example, initiated extensions to the operating lives of its nuclear reactors, including additional safety checks. The world is striving for decarbonisation and this cannot be achieved without nuclear energy. It is necessary to drive emissions reductions.
Nuclear power is environmentally friendly and can make an important […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content