January 18, 2022 (Investorideas.com Newswire) Political unrest in Kazakhstan and a buildup of stockpiles is leading to tightened demand and opportunities for growth in uranium, according to an industry report. The new year offers new opportunities for investors in the uranium market, as political unrest in top-producing Kazakhstan promises to tighten demand on the industry. In a recent industry report by Haywood Securities, analysts said the problems in Kazakhstan, plus a buildup of uranium inventory by the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, could reignite the metal’s spot prices near-term and accelerate a permanent shift toward higher prices.
"We maintain a long-term bullish thesis on uranium demand/supply and commodity price and believe this short-term setup could rapidly transform into a mid-term accelerant and market tightening mechanism if there is any production impact in Kazakhstan," Haywood analysts said in the report.
At least 225 people have died and more than 4,300 people have been […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content