VANCOUVER, BC, Sept. 15, 2021 /PRNewswire/ – Megawatt Lithium and Battery Metals Corp. (CSE: MEGA) (FSE: WR20) (OTC PINK: WALRF) (the " Company " or " Megawatt ") has decided to accelerate developing the uranium potential at its Artic Fox and Isbjorn Projects in Northern Territory, Australia. This follows the receipt of an interim report from the geology team highlighting the significant uranium potential within both properties based on reconciling high-grade historical surface readings with observations following the recent field reconnaissance and sampling program (refer to Megawatt Completes Fieldwork at Arctic Fox and Isbjorn Rare Earth Element; September 9, 2021). FIGURE 1: PHOTOS FROM SITE VISIT TO ARTIC FOX & ISBJORN PROJECTS – Note: Stream sediment sampling northwest end of the Artic Fox Project (Source: Megawatt geology team) (CNW Group/MegaWatt Lithium and Battery Metals Corp.) FIGURE 1: PHOTOS FROM SITE VISIT TO ARTIC FOX & ISBJORN PROJECTS – Note: […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content