TSX Trading symbol: U
TORONTO, Feb. 4, 2021/CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation (‘UPC’) (TSX: U) reports its estimated net asset value at January 31, 2021 was CAD$656.5 millionor CAD$4.87per share. As at January 31, 2021, UPC’s uranium investment portfolio consisted of the following: View PDF version (in thousands of Canadian dollars, except quantity amounts) Quantity Fair Value Investments in Uranium: Uranium oxide in concentrates (‘U 3 O 8 ‘) 16,269,658 lbs $ 613,382 Uranium hexafluoride (‘UF 6 ‘) 300,000 KgU $ 37,190 $ 650,572 U 3 O 8 fair value 1 per pound: – In United States dollars $ 29.50 UF 6 fair value 1 per KgU: – In United States dollars $ 97.00 1 Fair values are month-end spot prices published by Ux Consulting Company, LLC, translated at the Bank of Canada’s month-end daily exchange rate of $1.2780. On the last trading day of January 2021, the common shares […]
Click here to view original web page at www.marketscreener.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!