TSX Trading symbol: U
TORONTO, April 28, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation ("UPC" or the "Corporation") (TSX: U ) is pleased to announce that it has entered into an arrangement agreement (the "Arrangement Agreement") with Sprott Asset Management LP ("Sprott Asset Management"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprott Inc. ("Sprott") (NYSE/TSX: SII ), pursuant to which UPC shareholders will become unitholders of the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (the "Trust"), a newly formed entity to be managed by Sprott Asset Management (the "Transaction"). View PDF version
Transaction Highlights View PDF Uranium Participation Corporation Announces Agreement with Sprott Asset Management to Modernize Business Structure and Pursue U.S. Listing (CNW Group/Uranium Participation Corporation) Modernized business structure with lower corporate operating costs – The trust structure offers lower annual corporate costs and aligns UPC’s business with the world’s leading physical commodity investment vehicles.
Sprott Physical Uranium Trust to seek a US […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content