/NOT FOR DISTRIBUTION TO U.S. NEWSWIRE SERVICES OR FOR RELEASE, PUBLICATION, DISTRIBUTION OR DISSEMINATION DIRECTLY, OR INDIRECTLY, IN WHOLE OR IN PART, IN OR INTO THE UNITED STATES./
TORONTO, May 3, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation ("UPC" or the "Company") (TSX: U ) has today entered into an agreement with Cormark Securities Inc. and Cantor Fitzgerald Canada Corporation (the "Co-Lead Underwriters") on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters (the "Underwriters") pursuant to which the Underwriters have agreed to purchase on a bought deal basis 9,616,000 common shares of the Company (the "Shares") at a price of $5.20 per Share, representing total gross proceeds of $50,003,200 (the "Offering"). Closing is expected on or about May 26, 2021 (the "Closing Date"), and is subject to regulatory approval including that of the Toronto Stock Exchange.
The Underwriters also have an option to purchase up to an additional 1,442,400 Shares at the offering […]
Click here to view original web page at www.newswire.ca
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!