TSX Trading symbol: U
TORONTO, July 7, 2021 /CNW/ – Uranium Participation Corporation ("UPC") is pleased to announce that, at today’s special meeting of the shareholders of UPC, shareholders approved the proposed plan of arrangement among UPC, the shareholders of UPC, Sprott Asset Management LP ("SAM LP"), a wholly owned subsidiary of Sprott Inc. (NYSE/TSX: SII), Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (the "Trust"), a newly formed trust to be managed by SAM LP, and 2834819 Ontario Inc., a newly formed Ontario subsidiary of the Trust (the "Transaction"). View PDF version
The special resolution passed with support from 99.92% of the votes cast at the meeting (with 68,151,671 shares voted for and 54,397 shares voted against the Transaction). Excluding the votes held by Kopernik Global Investors, LLC, the special resolution passed with support from 99.90% of the votes cast (with 53,599,153 shares voted for and 54,397 shares voted against the Transaction).
UPC has […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content