LONDON, July 8, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Bacchus Capital Advisers ("Bacchus Capital"), the independent London-based investment and merchant bank specialising in cross border public market M&A and natural resource and technology sector ventures, is pleased to advise that Yellow Cake plc, a company founded and listed by Bacchus Capital, has achieved and exceeded the milestone market capitalisation of US$500 million. Yellow Cake was listed by Bacchus Capital on the London Stock Exchange in July 2018 with an associated capital raising of US$200 million.
Yellow Cake was established by Bacchus Capital in 2018 on the fundamental premise that uranium ("U 3 O 8 ") as a commodity, is structurally mispriced. Bacchus Capital believes that the central source of this mispricing is the potential significant emerging supply gap, as demand for nuclear power as a low-carbon baseload source continues to increase, while a lack of investment in new supply sees existing mines reaching […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content