U.S. president Joe Biden’s $2 trillion plan includes initiatives to help bolster jobs in America, including a push for clean electricity via energy sources like nuclear power. This may help put the Global X Uranium ETF (URA) back on the map.
URA can give ETF investors niche exposure when compared to a broad-based clean energy fund. The announcement of the plan has been having a positive effect thus far, with the fund up close to 7% the past 5 days.
"As the recent Texas power outages demonstrated, our aging electric grid needs urgent modernization," a White House fact sheet noted. "The President’s plan will create a more resilient grid, lower energy bills for middle class Americans, improve air quality and public health outcomes, and create good jobs, with a choice to join a union, on the path to achieving 100% carbon-free electricity by 2035."
Overall, URA seeks to provide investment results that […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content