Boom time. Pic: Columbia Pictures, 1956 share
The spot uranium price has punched through $35/lb for first time in six years.
The spark for this price rise is the Sprott Physical Uranium Trust (SPUT), which started buying up and storing physical uranium a few weeks back. Big day as #Uranium spot breaks through $35 to set a new 6-year high. Happy to be doing our part as Sprott Physical Uranium Trust added another 400k lbs of U308. #Nuclear #U3O8 #lowcarbon #SPUT $U.UN $U.U For more information and disclosures, visit: https://t.co/LAsp4rJkmP — Sprott Asset Management (@Sprott) September 1, 2021 A gigawatt-class reactor uses around 450,000 pounds per year, so this is no small amount. SPUT is removing it from market circulation for the long term, and they aren’t the only ones.
Two other companies have already declared their intent to build ATM offering programs and “I doubt they will be the last […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content