[PDF] Press Rease: Uranium for the green revolution Herisau, 26.10.2021 (PresseBox) – The demand for electricity will increase enormously in the coming decades. This can only be achieved through a mix of energy sources. Uranium is one of them.
"I think the green movement has become much more powerful and important globally than it used to be," said Simon Popple of the Brookville Capital Intelligence Report in a recent interview on INN. "The more governments embrace nuclear, green energy (and) electric vehicles, I think the more demand there will be for uranium," he said in the interview. "The demand for electricity is going to be very high, and that electricity has to come from somewhere." In fact, the new cycle for nuclear power, and therefore uranium demand, has already begun. This can be read in the price of the energy source. Uranium on the spot market now costs more than […]
Click here to view original web page at www.imittelstand.de
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!