ValOre Metals and others are working to identify new deposits North of 60 Mining News – March 3, 2023 ValOre Metals completed 6,755 meters of drilling in 53 holes during its 2022 program at its Angilak uranium project. ValOre Metals Corp.
While lithium deposits are sparking fresh interest in Canada’s northernmost territory, uranium is also spurring exploration companies to venture north this year to search for mineral riches in Nunavut.
After a prolonged slump dating back to the recession in 2008, uranium prices are beginning to rebound as nuclear-generated power gains global acceptance as a viable source of affordable green energy.
At least two companies, ValOre Metals Corp., and Forum Energy Metals Corp., are exploring uranium properties in Nunavut.ValOre says it has spent more than $65 million exploring the Angilak Property in southern Nunavut over the years, an effort that has succeeded in demonstrating the property’s district- scale potential.Formerly known as Kivalliq […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content