VANCOUVER, British Columbia, March 03, 2023 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Standard Uranium Ltd. (“Standard Uranium” or the “Company”) (TSX-V: STND) (OTCQB: STTDF) (Frankfurt: FWB:9SU) is pleased to announce that diamond drilling has begun at its 100% owned Sun Dog Project. (“Sun Dog” or “the Project”). Sun Dog is located at the northwestern edge of the Athabasca Basin, Saskatchewan, and is south of the first uranium mining camp in Canada, the Beaverlodge District, near Uranium City.
Key Focus Points: Standard Uranium and Base Diamond Drilling crews began mobilizing to the Sun Dog Project on February 24 th .
Drill equipment has arrived on site and is mobilizing to the first drill pad.
Two diamond drills are testing high-priority target areas on the Project, following up on known uranium mineralization in addition to prospective alteration and structure intersected during winter 2022 inaugural program. Sun Dog – Winter 2023 Drill […]
Click here to view original web page at www.globenewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!