Source: Streetwise Reports 02/22/2021
A research-based analysis of Blue Sky Uranium is provided in a Globe Small Cap Research report. In a February 2021 research note, Globe Small Cap Research stated that Blue Sky Uranium Corp. (BSK:TSX.V; BKUCF:OTCQB) “is worthy of active consideration and ongoing following for developments.”
Get our Weekly Commitment of Traders Reports: – See where the biggest traders (Hedge Funds and Commercial Hedgers) are positioned in the futures markets on a weekly basis.
Get Our Free Metatrader 4 Indicators – Put Our Free MetaTrader 4 Custom Indicators on your charts when you join our Weekly NewsletterGlobe described the company and presented its compelling factors, noting, “There is a lot to like about the Blue Sky Uranium story.”Blue Sky Uranium is a Canada-headquartered junior uranium and vanadium exploration company that owns 5,000-plus square kilometers of property in Argentina’s Rio Negro and Chubut provinces. It has exclusive […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content