Uranium is not just popular with the retail crowd but with the institutional crowd as well. It really does seem like a no brainer investment given nuclear energy being the solution for base load energy with CO2 free emissions, and the current supply and demand uranium set up.
Things get more interesting as the European Union ban on Russian crude oil goes live on December 5th . There are some issues with the price gap, but this has the potential to send crude oil prices higher! But for uranium investors, this begs the question: will Russian uranium be next? In previous weekly uranium sector roundups, I have written about banks such as Citi being bullish uranium because they see a ban or sanctions on Russian uranium coming. Kazakhstan’s Kazatomprom is also looking at alternative routes to deliver uranium rather than through St Petersburg in case sanctions or a ban is […]
Click here to view original web page at equity.guru
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!