Cauldron Energy raising $2.27 million to advance Yanrey Uranium Project; new CEO takes charge
Cauldron Energy has golden opportunity following consolidation of Blackwood Goldfield and completion of data review
Cauldron talks Blackwood Gold Project’s multi-million-ounce potential
About the company Cauldron Energy Ltd (ASX:CXU) is a mineral exploration and development company focused on generating short-term cash flow through the exploitation of its diverse portfolio of mineral resource projects.A Victorian gold project centred on the historic Blackwood Goldfield is the major focus and the company plans to drill test the highly prospective area around Rogers Big Hill, Eldorado and Homeward Bound, highlighted following a review of historical exploration data and mining records.Cauldron also plans to acquire a sand project comprising a number of river sand leases at the mouths of the Carnarvon, Onslow and Derby rivers in Western Australia. How it is doing Cauldron Energy Ltd (ASX:CXU) is raising $2.268 […]
Click here to view original web page at www.proactiveinvestors.com.au
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!