Exchange-traded funds (ETFs) are one of the fastest-growing investment vehicles. Offering diversity within a specific sector, ETFs have become extremely popular since launching in 1993.
When the Dow Jones Industrial Average (INDEXDJX: .DJI ) broke its all-time high of 30,000 in late November, a contributing factor was growth of the SPDR Dow Jones Industrial Average ETF Trust (ARCA: DIA ).
The ETF, which contains 30 blue chip stocks and US$24.7 billion in assets under management, also marked a milestone, breaching US$300 per share the same day. While DIA is only one large-scale ETF, its positive performance is indicative of the potential the broader ETF space holds. Uranium Price Forecasts and Top Uranium Stocks to Watch Top Uranium Stocks to Watch
Find out what industry experts say is ahead for uranium! Despite 2020’s challenges, ETF growth has hit new strides. In the first six months of the year, Canadian ETFs registered […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content