RHJ Investment Thesis
The Sprott Uranium Miners ETF (NYSEARCA: URNM ) and the Sprott Junior Uranium Miners ETF (NASDAQ: URNJ ) have so far in 2023 underperformed the overall market, even if the Junior Uranium Miners ETF was launched in the beginning of February first. Figure 1 – Source: Koyfin The underperformance is despite improving fundamentals, where we continue to see both people and governments become more positive about the nuclear industry.
Countries like France, the UK, South Korea, and Japan have done a 180 degree turn over the last few years. They were all discussing phasing out nuclear energy not so long ago and are now looking to build new reactors or restart idle ones.
More recently, we have also had countries like Sweden, Belgium, Italy, Taiwan, and even Denmark talk more positively about nuclear energy. So, my expectation is that we will see more countries come to the realization […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content