Kelowna, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 26, 2023) – F3 Uranium Corp. (TSXV: FUU) (OTCQB: FUUFF) (" F3 Uranium " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce the closing of its previously announced "bought deal" private placement (the " Brokered Private Placement ") and non-brokered private placement (the " Non-Brokered Private Placement ", together with the Brokered Private Placement, the " Offering ") for aggregate gross proceeds of C$12.0 million. Collectively, the Company sold 25,531,915 flow-through units of the Company (each, a " FT Unit ") at a price of C$0.47 per FT Unit (the " Offering Price ").
Under the Brokered Private Placement, the Company sold 21,276,596 FT Units at the Offering Price for gross proceeds of C$10,000,000, which included the full exercise of the Underwriter’s over-allotment option. Red Cloud Securities Inc. acted as lead underwriter and sole bookrunner, on behalf of a syndicate of underwriters that […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content