Uranium Energy (UEC) closed the most recent trading day at $2.64, moving -1.86% from the previous trading session. This change lagged the S&P 500’s 0.88% gain on the day. At the same time, the Dow lost 0.11%, and the tech-heavy Nasdaq lost 3.76%.
Coming into today, shares of the uranium mining and exploration company had gained 6.75% in the past month. In that same time, the Basic Materials sector lost 7.06%, while the S&P 500 lost 0.38%.
Uranium Energy will be looking to display strength as it nears its next earnings release. The company is expected to report EPS of -$0.02, down 166.67% from the prior-year quarter.
For the full year, our Zacks Consensus Estimates are projecting earnings of $0 per share and revenue of $113.95 million, which would represent changes of -100% and +391.99%, respectively, from the prior year.It is also important to note the recent changes to analyst estimates for […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!