The Back to School Project is run in partnership with the Zambian Ministry of Education
The Youth Trainee Program is run by GoviEx and focuses on trade training of young adults
These initiatives are part of GoviEx’s on-going focus on local employment and local development as part of its ESG strategy
Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – May 22, 2023) – GoviEx Uranium Inc. (TSXV: GXU) (OTCQX: GVXXF) ("GoviEx" or "Company") is pleased to announce the launch of two education programs in the vicinity of its Muntanga Project in Zambia – the Back to School Project and GoviEx’s Youth Trainee Program.Both initiatives were born out of GoviEx’s commitment to local employment and local development. The company has recognized the challenges in hiring local talent due to a lack of formal education and has taken a proactive step towards addressing this issue. By equipping the community with the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.juniorminingnetwork.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!