→ Are Contact-less Sales In Cannabis The Next Big Investor Cash Out? (Ad) Uranium Energy logo Uranium Energy (NYSEAMERICAN: UEC) has recently received a number of price target changes and ratings updates: 1/27/2021 – Uranium Energy had its price target raised by analysts at Canaccord Genuity from $2.00 to $2.15. They now have a “buy” rating on the stock.
1/26/2021 – Uranium Energy was downgraded by analysts at Zacks Investment Research from a “buy” rating to a “hold” rating. According to Zacks, “Uranium Energy Corp is a US-based junior resource company with the objective of becoming a near-term ISR uranium producer in the United States. The Company controls one of the largest historical uranium exploration and development databases in the US. Through the use of these databases, the Company has acquired advanced uranium properties throughout the southwestern US. The operational management is comprised of pre-eminent uranium mining and exploration […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content