Uranium Energy logo Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC)’s share price rose 5.4% during trading on Wednesday . The company traded as high as $1.97 and last traded at $1.94. Approximately 3,997,883 shares changed hands during mid-day trading, an increase of 8% from the average daily volume of 3,699,494 shares. The stock had previously closed at $1.84.
UEC has been the subject of several research reports. Roth Capital reaffirmed a “buy” rating and set a $2.40 price target (down previously from $2.90) on shares of Uranium Energy in a research note on Thursday, November 12th. Canaccord Genuity initiated coverage on Uranium Energy in a research note on Wednesday, October 14th. They set a “buy” rating and a $1.50 price target for the company. Finally, BidaskClub raised Uranium Energy from a “buy” rating to a “strong-buy” rating in a research note on Wednesday, December 30th. One equities research analyst has rated the stock […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content