Share on Facebook
Tweet on Twitter
( MENAFN – ValueWalk)
rafapress / depositphotos
Three company officers took advantage of the slipping share price following accusations in a recent short reportShares of Uranium Energy Corporation (nyseamerican:uec ) fell more than 17% last week, with selling pressure fueled by short seller kerrisdale capital ‘s Thursday disclosure of its short position in the company.Get Our Activist Investing Case Study!Get the entire 10-part series on our in-depth study on activist investing in PDF. Save it to your desktop, read it on your tablet, or print it out to read anywhere! Sign up below! q4 2022 hedge fund letters, conferences and more Gates Capital Management Reduces Risk After Rare Down Year [Exclusive]Gates Capital Management’s ECF Value Funds have a fantastic track record. The funds (full-name Excess Cash Flow Value Funds), which invest in an event-driven equity and credit strategy, have produced […]
Click here to view original web page at menafn.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!