Image source: Company website Highlights
In FY22, the company marked its listing on ASX and started trading on FSE.
The company renewed the portion of the Saraya permit prospective for uranium for another three years.
The company purchased a 40 man camp and acquired the historical data for the Saraya uranium project containing ~60,000m of historical drilling. Haranga developed an exploration target of 5 to 20 MT at a grade range of 350 to 750 ppm eU 3 O 8 (4-35 Mlb contained eU 3 O 8 ) at the Saraya prospect as per the guidelines of the JORC Code (2012). The company commenced a permit wide termite mound soil sampling program across the 1,650km 2 permit and completed its maiden drill program at the Saraya uranium prospect. Drill results received following 3,021m validation drill program with uranium mineralisation intersected in all holes drilled, with average weighted grade […]
Click here to view original web page at kalkinemedia.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!