Witnessing the stock’s movement on the chart, on November 27, 2020, Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) had a quiet start as it plunged -3.60% to $1.07. During the day, the stock rose to $1.13 and sunk to $1.04 before settling in for the price of $1.11 at the close. Taking a more long-term approach, UEC posted a 52-week range of $0.35-$1.29. Retired Millionaire to Make Shocking Gold Prediction Legendary investor Doug Casey just made a MASSIVE gold prediction. Doug calls it the most bullish sign he’s seen in 45 years’ And shares his #1 Gold Secret LIVE on Camera. Watch the Interview Now
Continue Reading Meanwhile, its Annual Earning per share during the time was 20.60%. Nevertheless, stock’s Earnings Per Share (EPS) this year is 18.20%. This publicly-traded company’s shares outstanding now amounts to $184.25 million, simultaneously with a float of $183.29 million. The organization now has a […]
Click here to view original web page at newsdaemon.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!