Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is priced at $1.07 after the most recent trading session. At the very opening of the session, the stock price was $1.12 and reached a high price of $1.13, prior to closing the session it reached the value of $1.11. The stock touched a low price of $1.04.
Recently in News on November 25, 2020, Uranium Energy Corp to Present at the H.C. Wainwright Virtual Mining Conference on Monday, November 30th. Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) “UEC” or the “Company”) is pleased to announce that the Company’s President and CEO, Amir Adnani, will present at the H.C. Wainwright Mining Conference on Monday, November 30, 2020 at 2:30 PM ET. You can read further details here
My Next COVID-19 Stock Alert Poised For Triple Digit Moves
Get Ready for my next COVID-19 stock idea. I have been very fortunate in discovering biotech, therapeutic and diagnostic […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content