Uranium Energy Corp. [AMEX: UEC] loss -9.44% or -0.37 points to close at $3.55 with a heavy trading volume of 12110273 shares. The company report on November 9, 2021 that Uranium Energy Corp Creates America’s Largest Uranium Mining Company with the Acquisition of Uranium One Americas.
Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE American: UEC) (the “Company” or “UEC”) is pleased to announce the Company has entered into a definitive share purchase agreement with Uranium One Investments Inc., a subsidiary of Uranium One Inc. (“Uranium One”), to acquire all the issued and outstanding shares of Uranium One Americas, Inc. (“U1A”) for a total purchase price comprised of $112 million in cash and the replacement (with corresponding payments to the seller) of $19 million in reclamation bonding (the “Acquisition”). Uranium One is the world’s fourth largest uranium producer and part of Russia’s State Atomic Energy Corporation, Rosatom.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The […]
Click here to view original web page at dbtnews.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!