The price-to-earnings ratio for Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX: UEC) is above average at 652.00x, while the 36-month beta value is 2.05.Analysts have differing opinions on the stock, with 6 analysts rating it as a “buy,” 0 as “overweight,” 0 as “hold,” and 0 as “sell.”
The average price point forecasted by analysts for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) is $6.98, which is $3.56 above the current market price. The public float for UEC is 358.78M, and currently, short sellers hold a 9.71% ratio of that floaft. The average trading volume of UEC on July 25, 2023 was 5.13M shares.
Top 5 AI Stocks to Buy for 2023
The artificial intelligence (AI) revolution is already here. And it’s about to change everything we know about everything. According to Grand View Research, the global AI boom could grow from about $137 billion in 2022 to more than $1.81 trillion by 2030. And investors […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content