The Global Molybdenum-99 Market Size is expected to be worth US$ 4.48 billion in 2023 and US$ 7.28 billion by 2033. The global market was initially predicted to increase at a 5.0% CAGR between 2023 and 2033.
Nuclear medicine imaging techniques are used by doctors all around the world to see the structure and functionality of a tissue, organ, or system within the body. Better healthcare technologies must be created to aid in the early and accurate diagnosis of life-threatening diseases. As a result, new Molybdenum manufacturing processes have emerged.
Unlock growth potential with industry expertise. Download your market sample report now: https://www.futuremarketinsights.com/reports/sample/rep-gb-12424
In recent years, there has been a shift away from manufacturing Mo-99 in reactors and towards producing it from enriched uranium sources. The demand for higher manufacturing efficiency and cost-effectiveness, as well as increased safety and supply reliability, drove this. As a result, businesses are already producing […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content