At the end of the latest market close, Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) was valued at $2.76. In that particular session, Stock kicked-off at the price of $2.85 while reaching the peak value of $3.06 and lowest value recorded on the day was $2.78. The stock current value is $3.05.
Recently in News on March 26, 2021, Uranium Energy Corp’s Executive VP Scott Melbye Testifies at the U.S. Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources. Uranium Energy Corp (NYSE: UEC) (the “Company” or “UEC”) is pleased to report our Executive Vice President Scott Melbye, and current President of the Uranium Producers of America, presented testimony at the Full Committee Hearing on Nuclear Energy for the Senate Committee on Energy & Natural Resources on March 25, 2021. You can read further details here
A Backdoor Way To Profit From Today’s Crypto Bull Market
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you […]
Click here to view original web page at investchronicle.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!