At the end of the latest market close, Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC) was valued at $2.21. In that particular session, Stock kicked-off at the price of $2.27 while reaching the peak value of $2.41 and lowest value recorded on the day was $2.22. The stock current value is $2.41.
Recently in News on March 5, 2021, Media Advisory – Interactive Map Recognizes Canadian Women. The Honourable Seamus O’Regan Jr., Canada’s Minister of Natural Resources, will hold a virtual event on International Women’s Day to unveil the Geographical Names Board of Canada’s new interactive map entitled Recognizing Women with Canadian Place Names. You can read further details here
A Backdoor Way To Profit From Today’s Crypto Bull Market
Even if you’re not actively in crypto, you deserve to know what’s actually going on…Because while leading assets such as Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH) are climbing in value, a select group […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content