Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) concluded the trading at $3.74 on Thursday, November 03 with a fall of -0.53% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $3.76 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.04 with its price kept floating in the range of $3.69 and $3.94 on the day. Company’s P/E ratio for the trailing 12 months is 287.69. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $6.60 and saw its price falling to a low level of $2.34 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -7.88% in its value.
Top 5 Cheap Stocks to Own Right Now
While finding safe stocks with the potential for monster gains isn’t always easy, we’ve found a few that could pay out well. In fact, within our report, "Top […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content