Vancouver, British Columbia–(Newsfile Corp. – November 2, 2022) – CanAlaska Uranium Ltd. (TSXV: CVV) (OTCQX: CVVUF) (FSE: DH7N) (" CanAlaska " or the " Company ") is pleased to announce that it has closed its non-brokered private placement (the " Offering ") previously announced on October 6, 2022, as increased on October 7, 2022. Under the Offering, the Company has issued 13,173,212 flow-through units for gross proceeds of $6,850,070.24 and 4,499,900 charity flow-through units for gross proceeds of $3,149,930, for total gross proceeds of $10,000,000.24.
In connection with the Offering, the Company paid a total of $594,362.58 and issued a total of 1,049,545 warrants as finder’s fees. Each finder’s warrant is exercisable for one common share at a price of $0.52 for three years.
All securities issued under this private placement are subject to a hold period expiring March 2, 2023, in accordance with applicable securities laws and the policies of […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content