Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) at last check was buoying at $2.26 on Friday, July 30 with a fall of -4.85% from its closing price on previous day.
Taking a look at stock we notice that its last check on previous day was $2.37 and 5Y monthly beta was reading 2.44 with its price kept floating in the range of $2.27 and $2.43 on the day. Considering stock’s 52-week price range provides that UEC hit a high price of $3.67 and saw its price falling to a low level of $0.82 during that period. Over a period of past 1-month, stock came subtracting -5.58% in its value.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content