Investment company azValor Asset Management ( Current Portfolio ) buys Sprott Physical Uranium Trust, Acerinox SA, Melia Hotels International SA, Zardoya Otis SA, Altri SGPS SA, sells Euskaltel SA, Cementos Molins SA, Zegona Communications PLC, Codere SA, Applus Services SA during the 3-months ended 2021Q2, according to the most recent filings of the investment company, azValor Asset Management. As of 2021Q2, azValor Asset Management owns 23 stocks with a total value of $46 million. These are the details of the buys and sells.
For the details of azValor Iberia FI’s stock buys and sells, go to https://www.gurufocus.com/guru/azvalor+iberia+fi/current-portfolio/portfolio
These are the top 5 holdings of azValor Iberia FI
> Tubacex SA ( TUB ) – 3,393,674 shares, 11.04% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.01% Tecnicas Reunidas SA ( TRE ) – 388,097 shares, 9.07% of the total portfolio. Shares reduced by 0.01% Galp Energia SGPS SA ( GALP […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content