In the last trading session, 4,160,202 shares of the Uranium Energy Corp.(NYSE:UEC) were traded, and its beta was 2.45. Most recently the company’s share price was $2.94, and it changed around $0.24 or 0.09% from the last close, which brings the market valuation of the company to $677.74 Million. UEC currently trades at a discount to its 52-week high of $3.67, offering almost -24.83% off that amount. The share price’s 52-week low was $0.59, which indicates that the current value has risen by an impressive 79.93% since then. We note from Uranium Energy Corp.’s average daily trading volume that its 10-day average is 5.93 Million shares, with the 3-month average coming to 6.51 Million.
Uranium Energy Corp. stock received a consensus recommendation rating of Buy, based on a mean score of 1.7. If we narrow it down even further, the data shows that none out of 4 analysts rate the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content