Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSE:UEC)’s traded shares stood at 4,376,028 during the last session, with the company’s beta value hitting 2.41. At the close of trading, the stock’s price was $2.21, to imply an increase of 3.76% or $0.08 in intraday trading. The UEC share’s 52-week high remains $2.56, putting it -15.84% down since that peak but still an impressive +84.16% since price per share fell to its 52-week low of $0.35. The company has a valuation of $439.92 Million, with an average of 5.14 Million shares in intraday trading volume over the past 10 days and average of 4.83 Million shares over the past 3 months.
Analysts have given a consensus recommendation of Buy for Uranium Energy Corp. (UEC), translating to a mean rating of 1.7. Of 5 analyst(s) looking at the stock, none analyst(s) give UEC a Sell rating. None of those analysts rate the stock as Overweight while […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content