Will These Uranium Stocks Keep Gaining In The Market? One big sector of the market at the moment is Uranium. It’s already a huge industry with mines all over the world. But Uranium is also an industry that has been impacted by COVID-19 as well. COVID caused Uranium stocks to reach levels they had not seen since the 2011 Fukushima Daiichi nuclear disaster in Japan. That event shut down major supply sources. Yet this recent uptick was not caused by changing uranium prices or government related things. One analyst believes that there is a uranium short squeeze happening by Reddit traders. The analysts, Greg Barnes of TD Securities, stated that on February 1 st a subreddit named r/UraniumSqueeze was created. A few days later, the page had more than 686 members. Now the group has reached more than 3,000 members. Uranium investors are unsure how much these retail investors […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content