Uranium Energy logo BlackRock Inc. raised its stake in shares of Uranium Energy Corp. (NYSEAMERICAN:UEC) by 9.8% in the 4th quarter, Holdings Channel reports. The fund owned 13,359,092 shares of the basic materials company’s stock after acquiring an additional 1,188,677 shares during the quarter. BlackRock Inc. owned 0.07% of Uranium Energy worth $23,512,000 as of its most recent filing with the Securities & Exchange Commission.
Several other large investors also recently added to or reduced their stakes in UEC. Bank Julius Baer & Co. Ltd Zurich acquired a new position in Uranium Energy in the 3rd quarter valued at $30,000. BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA grew its position in Uranium Energy by 398.1% during the third quarter. BNP Paribas Arbitrage SA now owns 45,835 shares of the basic materials company’s stock worth $46,000 after buying an additional 36,633 shares during the period. Transcend Wealth Collective LLC purchased a new stake in […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content