NYSE American Symbol – UEC
Highlights and Balance Sheet Update as of March 15, 2021: $65.8 million in cash and equity holdings;
Establishing a physical uranium inventory to take advantage of spot purchases below most industry production costs, adding additional asset value to the balance sheet;
Uranium inventory will provide greater marketing flexibility for utilities, while freeing up UEC’s domestic mine production for the U.S. Uranium Reserve, and other U.S. origin specific opportunities; Entered into agreements totaling $10.9 million to purchase 400,000 pounds of uranium concentrates at ConverDyn in Metropolis, Illinois at a volume weighted average price of $27.29 per lb. U3O8; Market value of a 19.5% equity stake in Uranium Royalty Corp. (URC: TSX-V) increased to $34.3 million following URC’s announced acquisition of royalties on the world-class MacArthur River and Cigar Lake uranium mines; Realized gross proceeds of $30 million from the […]
Click here to view original web page at www.prnewswire.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!