Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price closed higher on Monday, December 27, jumping 6.87% above its previous close.
A look at today’s price movement shows that the recent level at last check reads $3.42, with intraday deals fluctuating between $3.30 and $3.50. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 2.43. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $5.79 and 52-week low of $1.51. The stock subtracted -21.74% on its value in the past month.
3 Tiny Stocks Primed to Explode The world’s greatest investor — Warren Buffett — has a simple formula for making big money in the markets. He buys up valuable assets when they are very cheap. For stock market investors that means buying up cheap small cap stocks like these with huge upside potential.
We’ve set up an alert service to help smart investors take full advantage of the […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content