Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) price closed lower on Tuesday, July 13, dropping -1.36% below its previous close.
A look at today’s price movement shows that the recent level at last check reads $2.21, with intraday deals fluctuating between $2.21 and $2.32. The company’s 5Y monthly beta was ticking 2.44. Taking into account the 52-week price action we note that the stock hit a 52-week high of $3.67 and 52-week low of $0.82. The stock subtracted -29.39% on its value in the past month.
Uranium Energy Corp., which has a market valuation of $495.33 million, is expected to release its quarterly earnings report Dec 15, 2020. Analysts tracking UEC have forecast the quarterly EPS to shrink by 0 per share this quarter, while the same analysts predict the annual EPS to hit -$0.06 for the year 2021 and up to $0.01 for 2022. In this case, analysts estimate an annual EPS growth […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content