Uranium Energy Corp. (AMEX:UEC) shares, rose in value on Friday, 05/05/23, with the stock price up by 6.77% to the previous day’s close as strong demand from buyers drove the stock to $2.68.
Actively observing the price movement in the last trading, the stock closed the session at $2.51, falling within a range of $2.51 and $2.70. The value of beta (5-year monthly) was 1.99 whereas the PE ratio was 44.67 over 12-month period. Referring to stock’s 52-week performance, its high was $4.91, and the low was $2.30. On the whole, UEC has fluctuated by -0.74% over the past month.
Do You Know The Best Place To Find Gains In Volatile Markets?
In today’s chaotic marketplace, the biggest gains will come from some currently-small companies that pass by older, larger businesses still stuck in a pre-pandemic world. The trick is figuring out which small caps will be tomorrow’s winners. That’s […]
Click here to view original web page at stocksregister.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!