There’s a clean energy source that looks likely to be coming back. Although controversial, it’s arguably crucial to humanity’s sustainability as a species. It also helps the planet in other ways, such as combating climate change and fulfilling our need for a power source to replace thermal coal. That source of energy, of course, is uranium and nuclear energy. In this article, we’ll talk about three uranium stocks you can tap into to help forge a greener future for humankind.
The world’s pursuit of reducing emissions and reaching targets has revived the controversial power source. Meanwhile, developments in miniaturized nuclear reactors and nuclear fusion technology have done their part to put the power source on the watch lists of many governments worldwide. The rising urgency to save our planet, along with the discontinuation of coal and natural gas (a fossil fuel), are key catalysts. These stocks, therefore, may yield substantial […]
Click here to view original web page at www.nasdaq.com
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content
Come and join our community. Expand your network and get to know new people!