In a Nov. 25 research note, Haywood analyst Colin Healey reported that Azarga Uranium Corp. (AZZ:TSX; AZZUF:OTCQB) received Environmental Protection Agency permits, the last of the required major federal permits, for its Dewey Burdock in situ recovery (ISR) uranium project in South Dakota.
"With full federal level permitting complete, Azarga significantly derisks its position as the next potential U.S. uranium producer and increases its attractiveness as a mergers and acquisitions tuck-in candidate as it puts major impediments and milestones behind it," Healey wrote.
Healey reviewed the next steps for Dewey Burdock. The first is Azarga receiving the state permits it needs, and that process may resume now that the federal permit process is complete. Already the South Dakota Department of Environmental & Natural Resources has recommended the state permits be approved.
Once Azarga has the requisite state permits, indicated Healey, Dewey Burdock will be fully permitted and, thus, Azarga can make a […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content