URA provides investors with diversified exposure to the uranium sector.
We look at the holdings and the longer-term performance.
We examine the valuation and give you our verdict. I do much more than just articles at Conservative Income Portfolio: Members get access to model portfolios, regular updates, a chat room, and more. Learn More » JacobH/iStock via Getty Images While investors have been observing that oil and gas equities are not dead, there are some areas of the energy market that are actually delivering even bigger returns. We are referring to the Global X Uranium ETF ( URA ) which has almost doubled the price returns of the Energy Select Sector SPDR ETF ( XLE ). Data by YCharts We take a look at this fund today to see what it does and whether we can get behind this one for an investment. The Fund URA provides […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content