GOCMEN/iStock via Getty Images Investment Thesis
Global X Uranium (NYSEARCA: URA ) is an ETF that tracks uranium equities. Here I describe the reasons to be bullish on uranium, the key element in the generation of nuclear energy.
My analysis focuses on nuclear energy as a complement to green energy sources by offering a dependable and low-carbon energy solution that can work in tandem with renewables to meet our growing energy demands while minimizing our environmental impact.
On this occasion, I haven’t focused my discussion on the supply-demand balance question facing uranium, but you can see this neatly described below in graphic form. CCJ annual report Uranium is used as fuel in nuclear reactors, and utilities require uranium to meet the increasing gap between supply and demand that is expected to build into the middle of this decade, highlighted above.Without further ado, here’s why I’m bullish on ETF, while also noting […]
- Do contribute something to the discussion
- Do post factual information, analysis and your view on company valuations
- Do disclose if you have an interest in a security
- Do not make low-content posts, unsubstantiated ramps or untruthful/misleading statements
- Do not complain about a post unless you have reported it first, and not on the forum.
- Do not post financial advice
- Do not advertise or post sponsored content